Happy Friday, everyone! I’m bubbling with goodies and a tip today, so I’ll get right to it.
First, I’ve gone back and made three quick pages for my earlier kits. Initially, to see how the kit works and also to see what I need to add more or less of in future kits.
Second, since I’m not a scrapper, I’ve assumed from the get go (I prefer “git go” since I live in Texas, but I digress) that y’all know how to use quick pages since y’all ARE scrappers. But due to the number of tutorials out there showing scrappers how to create different effects in PSP, PS, PSE or other editing program, I’ve discovered that is not always the case. So, here’s how it works. Any tips you have that you’d like to share, please put them in the comments below.
1. Open up the .png image in your chosen program (.pngs generally work in most all programs).
2. Duplicate the quick page (in case you want to use it again in the future) and close it out.
3. Choose your photo or whatever you’re going to use and add it to the quick page as a new layer.
4. Drag your photo underneath the quick page.
5. Resize and/or rotate as needed to fit the photo area. You can also do this before dragging the layer underneath depending on the photo.
6. Once you’re happy with it, merge the layers. If you’re going to upload it into a gallery, you will need to resize it and save it as a .jpg.
I hope you enjoy these quick pages and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook and/or Pinterest. Have a great weekend!
Thanks for visiting!